lunedì 1 agosto 2011

DIVINE ENCOUNTER


Forth came the whispers of silence
Soft at first, but gradually got piercing
Like shrills from a foxhole
But out of sight to make the situation
Seem fraught with danger, I conjectured.

The sound got locked in metamorphosis
Getting thro’ series of transformation
Until the intonation begot affectivity
Pouring distinctively serene into my inn
Thro’ every facet of me into my essence

The fecundity of my experience so real
Unraveled the ineffable beauty so fine
Of a perfect illumination from on high
Revolving brilliantly all around me
Possessiveness of my faculties ensured

Just then came the splendidly serene voice
Breezing a message through my eardrums
That sparked up my entire sensory web
Just as the light powerfully lighted
And illumined my whole being aright

“Do not be afraid”, came the thrilling voice
“It is I”, followed with redemptive surety
“I love you”, he uttered with divine certainty
“Remain in my love”, he urged so really
“And you will savour a fulfilled existence!”

Cooool! Indeed I had this splendid encounter
That swept me with a much refreshing coolness
Twas an adventure rhapsodically so overwhelming
And still curling me in rapturous experiences, Oh!
Swimming in the blissful ocean of Divine Goodness.

     Stan-William Ede


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento